November 8th 2019 - November 22nd 2019
"Color is a power which directly influences the soul” --Wassily Kandinsky
How To Enter:
- Think of your favorite color. Think about the best possible expression of it. Post that picture to Instagram.
- In the caption. Describe it for us. Name it. Tell us why this color inspires you,
- Tag it #tellmeacolor
- Tag and follow @marlaaaron and @tellmeacolor.
- Do it as often as you’d like.
- If we choose your color, it will join the Marla Aaron Enamel Series as an Enamel Medium Lock, Enamel Cuffling®, and Enamel Cuffling® Earcuff. And we will send you a set of all 3 pieces in that color. Yup!
- Marla will announce the winner via Instagram on November 22nd, 2019.
- This promotion is not sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Instagram or anyone other than Marla Aaron Jewelry.
Rules for Entry:
This promotion is not sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc.
This promotion is being hosted by Marla Aaron Jewelry (© 2019 and ™ owned by Tastefairy Corporation.)
Entries will be accepted after the event is announced via Instagram at 11:00 am EST on November 8th, 2019.
Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on November 22nd, 2019.
Marla Aaron will announce the winner via Instagram at 12:00 pm EST on November 22nd, 2019.
Entries will be accepted from any country. Entries must be posted/written in English.
We do not encourage users to inaccurately tag content, or tag themselves in photos they are not in.
Marla Aaron will chose her favorite entry as the winner. The winning person/entry will be announced @marlaaaron and @tellmeacolor.
@tellmeacolor will direct message the winner on Instagram to receive shipping information for their Enamel Medium Lock, Enamel Cuffling®, and Enamel Cuffling® Ear Cuff.
The items will be delivered to the winner's given address by UPS. Marla Aaron Jewelry will be responsible for shipping and delivery fees.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If chosen as the winning entry, that entrant will win an Enamel Medium Lock, Enamel Cuffling®, and Enamel Cuffling® Earcuff in the color they entered. The winning color will also be put into production as an enamel shade offered in the Marla Aaron Enamel Series.