1-2 Years ExperiencePlease apply at email@example.com
We are hiring someone who will be in the nitty gritty of our product quality control. You will be expertly trained on how to pass a perfect lock, chain, and all things in between, as well as basic level production.
You will work closely with our production team to ensure our customers only receive beautiful products they will love and cherish and perhaps pass down as heirlooms.
- Learn, understand and master every aspect of product knowledge to help our customer experience team excel
- Testing products for optimal functionality, finish, and overall beauty
- Process production orders and follow up on order status
- Prepare online and showroom orders for our workshop
- Organize existing inventory and raw materials
- Track production process between various vendors and workshops
- Assist with large wholesale orders to ensure accuracy prior to shipment
- Assist the Director of Production with ad hoc production requests
You will be joining a small dedicated team that has worked hard to build Marla Aaron Jewelry into the rebellious little luxury jewelry company it is today. Come grow with us.
- Are a fast learner
- When you make mistakes you own them
- Ask questions when you don't understand
- Know how to communicate effectively by phone, by email, by text, and especially in person
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), Shopify and experience with an inventory management system would be a bonus. Additionally have the, desire and ability to learn the technology necessary to improve work flow, whatever that may be
- Love organization in a Marie Kondo sort of way
- Love jewelry and fashion but you love the human race even more
- Are willing to take on tasks that may fall outside of your job description (holiday shipping, meeting preparation, sample requests, trunk show prep as a short list of examples)
- Can cultivate relationships with people both inside and outside of the organization
Experience Level: At least 1 year of experience in an inventory or production role. CAD and Excel skills preferred.
About Marla Aaron Jewelry:
We make jewelry and other objects in New York City. They are beautiful and people seem to love them. Marla launched the collection in 2012 when her combined obsessions with bridges, hardware and jewelry could no longer be ignored. What began with one lock is now an entire collection of designed to be worn in infinite ways.
We are an equal opportunity employer for whom diversity and inclusion are a passion and a commitment. We provide health insurance, medical, dental and vision plans
401K matching program
Access to personal and professional development coaching and support
Other benefits such as transit vouchers, discounts at certain gyms and retailers,
“Errand Day” (you’ll learn about that if you come in for an interview)
Our offices are decidedly “unoffice like” and fill a full floor on 47th street in the heart of New York’s Diamond District. Our fridge is also filled with great food.
We use ultrasonic technology to clean our work space and comply with CDC guidance to maintain a safe and welcoming environment to all.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org