Temporary Project Manager
New York, NY
Full Time, Temporary
1-2 Years ExperiencePlease apply at email@example.com
As Project Manager, you are responsible for the communication and execution of our annual seasonal project.
- Track and confirm nominations
- Respond to each recipient, informing them whether they would be receiving a piece or not
- Assemble and package merchandise
- Create accurate shipping labels and send tracking to each recipient in a timely manner
- Handle any returns, tracking and reshipping those
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are key, as well as great email etiquette
- Familiarity with USPS and stamps.com is ideal
- Stay up to date on and abide by our Customer Experience Policy
- Work closely with our Shipping Coordinator and Fulfillment Manager to communicate changes to orders in real time
- Must be able to move, pull, carry, or lift at least 20 pounds
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands
You will be joining a dedicated team that has worked hard to build Marla Aaron Jewelry into the company it is today. Come grow with us.
- Are a fast learner
- When you make mistakes you own them
- Ask questions when you don't understand
- Are able to empathize and have the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Find the positive in negative situations
- Know how to communicate effectively by phone, by email, by text, by social media and in person
- Are proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, and have a desire and ability to learn the technology necessary to improve workflow, whatever that may be
- Love organization in a Marie Kondo sort of way
- Love jewelry and fashion but you love the human race even more
- Are willing to take on tasks that may fall outside of your job description --this will happen--you roll with it
Experience Level: Associate – 1-2 years of experience
We are a rebellious little company and we make jewelry and other objects in New York City. They are beautiful and people seem to love them. What began with one lock is now an entire collection designed to be worn in infinite ways and used as “jewel tools” with individuals’ own collections—to redefine the “precious” in jewelry with individuality. The collection is sold online and in select independent stores in the US and around the world and even in a vending machine or two.
We are an equal opportunity employer for whom diversity and inclusion are a passion and a commitment.
Our offices are decidedly “unoffice like” and fill a full floor on 47th Street in the heart of New York’s Diamond District. Our fridge is also filled with great food.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org