You will report to and work closely with the Wholesale Manager
- Handle general administration of all wholesale accounts.
- Own wholesale orders(special and stock) for all accounts(about 40 partners) from entry to invoicing
- Coordinate with Shipping and Fulfillment to ensure all wholesale orders are sent expeditiously
- Coordinate with Production department on all returns and repairs
- Work closely with Production department for urgent partner needs
- Work with Marketing on wholesale specific marketing collateral and proposals
- Assist with meeting presentations/preparation
- Respond to additional requests from Retailers
- Including but not limited to: creation requests, packaging needs etc
- Assist in training sessions for wholesale accounts
- Assist with trunk show preparation and attendance where needed
- Ensure trunk inventory is accurate to prevent any loss prevention
- Learn, possess, and present product knowledge as it pertains to pricing, availability, and options
- Are a fast learner
- Have rigorous attention to detail
- When you make mistakes, you own them
- Ask questions when you don't understand
- Find the positive in negative situations
- Know how to communicate effectively by phone, email, text, on social media and in person
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, and have a desire and ability to learn the technology necessary to improve workflow, whatever that may be
- Love organization in a Marie Kondo sort of way
- Love jewelry and fashion but you love the human race even more
- Are willing to take on tasks that may fall outside of your job description --this will happen--you roll with it
Experience: Assistant, 1-3 years of experience in Retail Buying/Selling/Wholesale account management
We are a rebellious little company and we make jewelry and other objects in New York City. They are beautiful and people seem to love them. What began with one lock is now an entire collection designed to be worn in infinite ways and used as “jewel tools” with individuals’ own collections—to redefine the “precious” in jewelry with individuality. The collection is sold online and in select independent stores in the US and around the world and even in a vending machine or two.
We are an equal opportunity employer for whom diversity and inclusion are a passion and a commitment.
We provide health insurance as well as dental and vision plans.
401K matching program.
Access to personal and professional development coaching and support.
Other benefits such as transit vouchers, discounts at certain gyms and retailers.
“Errand Day” (you’ll learn about that if you come in for an interview)
Our offices are decidedly “unoffice like” and fill a full floor on 47th street in the heart of New York’s Diamond District. Our fridge is also filled with great food.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com