New York, NY
Full TimePlease apply at email@example.com
- Anticipate the needs of the Founder
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Maintain filing system, including confidential documents and contracts
- Schedule and arrange meetings, appointments, conference calls and social events
- Organize, plan, and oversee meeting coordination
- Organize, coordinate and maintain executive and family calendars
- Arrange and book travel itineraries and submit required expense reports, according to corporate guidelines
- Maintaining all household calendars and providing prior notification to the family of the scheduling of events and maintenance/repair activities
- Answer phone, screen calls, and take messages and forward as appropriate
- Respond to general inquiries and provides information as needed
- Ordering meals from caterers and restaurants
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist with the dog when needed
- Are a fast learner
- Have rigorous attention to detail
- When you make mistakes, you own them
- Ask questions when you don't understand
- Find the positive in negative situations
- Know how to communicate effectively by phone, email, text, on social media and in person
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, and have a desire and ability to learn the technology necessary to improve workflow, whatever that may be
- Love organization in a Marie Kondo sort of way
- Love jewelry and fashion but you love the human race even more
- Are willing to take on tasks that may fall outside of your job description --this will happen--you roll with it
We are a rebellious little company and we make jewelry and other objects in New York City. They are beautiful and people seem to love them. What began with one lock is now an entire collection designed to be worn in infinite ways and used as “jewel tools” with individuals’ own collections—to redefine the “precious” in jewelry with individuality. The collection is sold online and in select independent stores in the US and around the world and even in a vending machine or two.
We are an equal opportunity employer for whom diversity and inclusion are a passion and a commitment.
We provide health insurance as well as dental and vision plans.
401K matching program.
Access to personal and professional development coaching and support.
Other benefits such as transit vouchers, discounts at certain gyms and retailers.
“Errand Day” (you’ll learn about that if you come in for an interview)
Our offices are decidedly “unoffice like” and fill a full floor on 47th street in the heart of New York’s Diamond District. Our fridge is also filled with great food.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org