Customer Experience Associate
1-2 Years ExperiencePlease apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Experience Associate - Part Time
As Customer Experience Associate, you will work primarily with our direct business through our by-appointment showroom. You will see all of our customer’s needs ranging from a simple product question, all the way to walking through months of decision making. Our customers will see you as their personal stylist. You will be the liaison who will communicate our customer’s needs and desires to the rest of the team in order to improve the customer experience at Marla Aaron. You will be trained on our Customer Experience Policy and learn and transmit our values across all dimensions. Our relationship with our customers is the lifeblood of our brand. You will be on the frontlines helping this part of our business thrive.
- Work closely with customers in person, over the phone and via email to make purchase decisions
- Assist in the showroom during customer appointments and work closely with our Showroom manager to follow up with customers after appointments
- Maintain a 24 hour response time to customer inquiries
- Be proactive in reaching out to our customers when necessary and find ways to go above and beyond
- Work closely with the Showroom Manager to constantly reevaluate the experience we give our customers and think critically about how we can improve upon it
- Act as a liaison between our customers and the Production Team to communicate ways to improve our products
- Act as a liaison between our customers and the Merchandising Team to communicate our customer’s product desires
- Work closely with our Shipping Coordinator and Fulfillment Manager to communicate changes to orders in real time
- Stay up to date on and abide by our Customer Experience Policy while helping to grow and improve upon it
You will be joining a dedicated team that has worked hard to build Marla Aaron Jewelry into the company it is today. Come grow with us.
- Are a fast learner
- When you make mistakes you own them
- Ask questions when you don't understand
- Are able to empathize and have the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Find the positive in negative situations
- Know how to communicate effectively by phone, by email, by text, by social media and in person
- Are proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, and have a desire and ability to learn the technology necessary to improve workflow, whatever that may be
- Love organization in a Marie Kondo sort of way
- Love jewelry and fashion but you love the human race even more
- Are willing to take on tasks that may fall outside of your job description --this will happen--you roll with it
Experience Level: Associate – 1-2 years of experience
We are a rebellious little company and we make jewelry and other objects in New York City. They are beautiful and people seem to love them. What began with one lock is now an entire collection designed to be worn in infinite ways and used as “jewel tools” with individuals’ own collections—to redefine the “precious” in jewelry with individuality. The collection is sold online and in select independent stores in the US and around the world and even in a vending machine or two.
We are an equal opportunity employer for whom diversity and inclusion are a passion and a commitment.
Our offices are decidedly “unoffice like” and fill a full floor on 47th Street in the heart of New York’s Diamond District. Our fridge is also filled with great food.Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com